Celebrating Five Years of Innovation!
Since the ImagineNation Challenges launched in 2011, doctors, nurses, health care administrators, patients, researchers and the Canadian public have taken part in 12 Challenges, submitted 450 entries, representing more than 4000 individuals/organizations from coast to coast to coast.
Together the Challenge community answered health care questions, adopted and spread the use of new technologies, and put their best ideas forward – all with the goal of improving health care and the patient experience.
The Challenges awarded over $2.3 million in awards for a variety of achievements, including logging more than 74 million uses of digital health solutions, reaching over 30 million impressions in public health social media initiatives, and sharing hundreds of ideas and stories to advance digital health.
We have activities planned to continue the celebration all year round. Stay tuned for events, new Challenges announcements, blogs and more in the coming months. To ensure you don’t miss an announcement, join the ImagineNation Challenges mailing list.
Recent Anniversary Activities
- 5th Anniversary Video Launch
- Blog Post: What Sparked Five Years of Innovation?
- Blog Post: Five Years of Open Innovation at Infoway: By the Numbers
- Blog Post: Why Host a Challenge?
- Blog Post: Five Challenge Types to Drive Innovation
- Blog Post: What Motivates a Challenge Participant?
- Blog Post: The Impact of Innovation Challenges
- Blog Post: Five Years of Open Innovation at Infoway: Lessons Learned
- Blog Post: Use Our Lessons Learned to Launch Your Own Innovation Challenge