The Business Impact Challenge seeks to capture how public investments in digital health have helped organizations to grow, evolve, or better meet the needs of their clients.
How have public investments in digital health in Canada made a business impact on your company or organization?
How to Participate
- Enter the Challenge by completing the submission form on the Challenge website.
- Tell us your story in 500 words or fewer.
- You may also submit one URL link to a video, website, or other resource that supports your entry, and up to two image files that could include photos, charts or graphs.
- Entrants must agree to the Challenge rules and give permission to Infoway to use the submission.
Who can Submit?
- Any company or organization that has been impacted by public investments in digital health solutions in Canada may enter.
- An entrant does not need to have been directly involved in developing or implementing public investments in health information technology to enter.
- An entrant must have at least one full-time employee equivalent in Canada as of the submission date.
- Current Infoway employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- An entrant must meet all of the terms and conditions described in the full Rules.
- All qualifying entrants will be entered in a draw.
- An entrant’s name may be drawn only once.
- Each of up to three participants whose names are drawn will, in order to foster future impact, be able to assign $2,000 towards an unrestricted donation to a health, informatics, or other relevant program at an accredited Canadian academic institution of the participant’s choice.
July 31, 2013, 3:00 p.m. EST.