Challenge teams, rev your engines…the drive to the next million is about to begin!
We are proud to announce that the Outcomes Challenge teams have surpassed one million uses of their e-solutions since January.
Each individual use represents another step toward reaching the Challenge’s ultimate goal of contributing to improvements in quality and the patient experience in Canada – whether it’s a patient or caregiver booking an appointment or accessing health information online; a clinician reconciling medications at a transition of care; or a patient benefitting from the quality gains made possible with clinical synoptic reporting.
Thank you to all the Challenge teams who have contributed so far – each use of your solutions represents another step toward our ultimate goal of improving health care quality and the patient experience in Canada:
- Brian Morris M.D.
- British Columbia Provincial Renal Agency
- Cancer Care Ontario: DAP-EPS
- Canopy Integrated Health
- Central Community Care Access Centre
- Centre Medical Wesmount Square
- Clinique Médicale Maisonneuve-Rosemont
- Cove Sport Therapy
- Integrated Hospital Laboratories Service of Windor-Essex
- Mount Sinai Medication Reconciliation
- MyOSCAR e-Scheduling
- MyOSCAR Patient Access to Health Information
- North York General Hospital Path Lab
- Rouge Valley Health System Pathology
- Sunnybrook Anatomic Pathology
- The Ottawa Hospital eMedication Reconciliation
- Toronto East General Hospital Medication Reconciliation
- University Health Network eNotes
- University Health Network MedRed
- University of British Columbia Student Health Service e-Scheduling
- University of British Columbia Student Health Service Patient Access to Health Information
- Uptown Health Centre
- West Carleton Family Health Team
- Wise Elephant Family Health Team
As an incentive for existing Challenge teams to keep speeding ahead – and to encourage new teams to join the Challenge – we’re offering an award of $5,000 to one randomly selected Challenge team once the two million use milestone is reached.
Who is eligible?
Any team who qualifies for the Challenge before we reach two million total uses will be eligible, provided that they report their data in the month that we reach two million uses. It does not matter when you joined the Challenge, or whether you have previously received an award through the Outcomes Challenge.