- Team leaders register their teams.
- Team leaders can invite team members to join using the challenge platform.
- Teams must submit their entry through the challenge website before the deadline at 3:00 pm ET on December 15, 2016.
- The team’s entry must be in English and/or French.
- Teams may submit multiple initiatives to the challenge, as long as each initiative is unique and is entered through a separate registration process.
Teams can submit their LEADing Practice Challenge entry as a PowerPoint presentation or a video with an accompanying written transcript. Eligible teams must register and complete their entry before 3 pm ET on December 15, 2016.
All entries must include the following elements:
- Description of the consumer digital health solution(s) that the team has implemented, including solution name(s) and vendor name(s).
- Description of how the team’s practice was transformed in order to adopt the consumer digital health solutions, and any change management activities used to aid this process.
- Description of how the team’s activities support new models of care that incorporate the use of consumer digital health technologies to enhance patient empowerment and engagement.
- Description of results of the team’s use of consumer digital health solutions on the patient experience, patient empowerment, and on keeping the patient central in care.
- Testimonial account from at least one clinician and one patient on how the team’s activities have affected their experience as a clinician or as a patient. The patient whose account is included may remain anonymous, if desired.
PowerPoint presentation requirements
- Size of the file must not exceed 100MB.
- Maximum presentation length of 15 slides.
- The Notes section of the slide may be used to describe content of the slide.
- Video must not exceed 6 minutes.
- Video file of no more than 100MB must be uploaded to the Challenge website.
- Video must be accessible to the public on YouTube., with the link submitted in the entry form.
- Video must meet the Terms of Service of YouTube.com, including copyright terms.
- Video entry must be accompanied by a written transcript.