Digital health is enhancing the way clinicians practice and the quality of care delivered to Canadians. Canada Health Infoway’s Knowing is Better education campaign is broadening the awareness of the five clinical benefits of digital health, linking clinicians with their peers and offering resources to advance their adoption and use.
This year, Infoway in partnership with Accreditation Canada presented the following seven organizations with the LEADing Practice award for demonstrating outstanding leadership in the advanced used of technology in clinical practice:
- Drs. Lamb, Mielke & Teal, Hamilton, Ontario
- QEII Health Sciences Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Public Health Ontario, Toronto, Ontario
- ACCESS River East, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario
- Health Sciences North, Ambulatory Care Clinics, Sudbury, Ontario
- Central Hastings Family Health Team, Madoc, Ontario
Over the next year, these organizations will be sharing their LEADing Practices with other clinicians and health care leaders to help spread the adoption of similar practices across Canada.
Visit www.KnowingisBetter.ca to:
- Learn from National LEADing Practices
- Access resources
- Sign up to become a Clinical Champion
Help us spread the word about the benefits of digital health to your peers.