- Copyright and trademarks
- Registration and Passwords
- Blogs & Submissions
- Code of Conduct
- Disclaimer/limitation of liability
- Applicable laws
Canada Health Infoway Inc. (“Infoway“), welcomes you to its websites which include www.infoway-inforoute.ca, knowledge.infoway-inforoute.ca, forums.infoway-inforoute.ca, www.knowingisbetter.ca, www.vautmieuxsavoir.ca, infowayconnects.infoway-inforoute.ca, imagineNationchallenge.ca, and imagineNationchallenge.c/fr (collectively, the “Websites”).
Copyright and trademarks
The entire content of our website, including but not limited to, information, materials and texts provided on this website is our property and is protected, amongst others, by copyright law and international treaties. It has been posted with the intent that it be available and accessible for personal and public non-commercial use. Such content may be reproduced for your personal and non-commercial use in whole or in part and by any means without any charge or further permission from Infoway, provided that:
- Proper copyright notices are provided and Infoway is acknowledged as the source of the work (hyperlinking to the URL of the source when using online, and citing the URL of the source in print, as well as the author, if applicable);
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced; and
- The reproduction is not represented as an original version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of Infoway.
Reproduction of multiple copies of Infoway content from this website, in whole or in part, for commercial use, resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Infoway. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us.
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on our website are retrieved from sources external to Infoway and as such, are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the respective rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
Certain names, words, titles, logos, graphics or designs on this website may constitute trademarks, registered or not, service marks or trade names (collectively the “Marks”) and are our property, or the property of other owners who have granted us the right and licence to use such Marks. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the material contained on the Infoway website.
You may not alter, transform or modify any of the information contained on this website in any way without the prior writInfoway.
Registration and Passwords
To access certain portions of the website, you may be asked to complete an online registration form. You agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
Upon registration, you may provide us with (or we may assign) a password and/or user name. You alkeeping that password and user name confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on the website under such user name or password. You agree to immediately notify Infoway of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security.
Blogs & Submissions
Code of Conduct
As a condition of your continued access to and use of the website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and other laws and regulations. In addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail, link or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personal information) about other users of the website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- mislead others by creating a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, or otherwise;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Infoway employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, other computer systems or networks connected to the website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the website;
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any website user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the website; and
- facilitate or encourage any of the above conduct.
The foregoing is hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Code of Conduct“.
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, our website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked website are independent from Infoway and that Infoway has no control over the content of such website. Consequently, Infoway cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information contained on such website.
The links which we might place on our website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
Nevertheless, we welcome any feedback that you may have concerning the external links that we have placed on our website.
Disclaimer/limitation of liability
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the content contained on our website, errors and/or omissions may occur. The content contained in this website or which may be downloaded from this website is provided “as is” and “as available”. As such, Infoway makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of such content and expressly disclaims liability for errors and/or omissions in said content.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, civil liability, or any other theory arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this website.
We offer no guarantee of the longevity of our website and reserve the right to terminate it at any moment, at our sole discretion and without prior notice. We assume no responsibility for any prejudice resulting from the termination of this website.
Harassment or the use of obscene or abusive language in any manner or form on this website or any of our website is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including our employees, hosts, or representatives or other members or visitors of this website is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on our website or use our website to solicit others to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
Voir Modalités d’utilisation pour la version française.