Thursday, September 26, 2013, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Effective leadership is the cornerstone of successful e-health implementations. But what is the connection between operational leadership and the change management leadership needed to move health care organizations further towards the electronic era?
The Pan-Canadian Change Management Network is pleased to announce its 3rd in a series of People and Processes webinars and the second event to focus on Leadership & e-health Change Management: Perspectives on e-health Change from Top Canadian Hospital Leaders.
Register today for the feature presentation by North York General Hospital, one of four Canadian hospitals that has achieved a Stage 6 designation from the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), which means a significant portion of hospital records are electronic.
- Dr. Jeremy Theal, Chief Medical Information Officer, Staff Gastroenterologist, North York General Hospital, Ontario
- Sandy Saggar, Director of Information Technology and Clinical Informatics, North York General Hospital, Ontario
With only four hospitals achieving HIMSS Stage 6 in Canada, this is a unique opportunity to learn how this organization became a trailblazer in the e-health space, and profiles the role of strong change management leadership in achieving this milestone.
Participants will learn:
- What is e-health change management?
- What does HIMSS Stage 6 mean and what is its impact on health care?
- The successes and lessons learned from one of Canada’s four Canadian HIMSS stage 6 hospitals
Learn more about the Pan-Canadian Change Management Network and the National Change Management Framework.
This webinar will be presented in English only. It will be recorded and the recording may be posted to Infoway’s website. The slide presentation will be posted to Infoway’s website after the event, and will be available in English and French.